- The item(s) must be returned unused.
- You must inform us of your desire to cancel as soon as possible preferably by e-mail with your order details, rather than post, and at any rate within 14 working days after receiving the item.
- You pay the return delivery charges (we pay return charges for faulty or substituted items).
- Delivery/Collection costs will not be credited
- Refunds on used items will only be accepted on faulty items.
- We will credit your account as soon as possible after the goods are returned and within a maximum of thirty days.
- Software unsealed by the consumer cannot be returned.
- Goods are returned with all the original contents and packaging and in a like new condition,if you have opened the box to examine the product you must have done so without damaging or marking the product or packaging in any way. (A charge may be made to bring the item back to as new condition).
- If the product returned is not in condition to be able to be resold as new or the packaging is damaged, we reserve the right to refuse a refund on the item, or deduct 20% of the original selling price from the refund amount. This does not affect your statutory rights
- Domestic machinery is for household use only, refunds cannot be given if machinery is used for business purposes.
- All items must be returned in original packaging for full refunds to be considered.Any FREE gifts received with the product must also be returned intact.
- If goods are refused by us, because the above criteria are not met, we'll return them to the customer and also charge the customer's credit card for the value of the carriage.
- Though in some cases we offer delivery, if an item is returned to us we have the right to deduct the packaging and postage costs from the refund back to the customer
- Fabric that is cut to customers measurements is not refundable.
You must inform us in writing if you intend to return an item and return parcel to: Returns Dept, GUR, 37 New Summer Street, Birmingham, B19 3QN.
20% VAT is included in all prices. Our VAT registration number is 547521146.
We know of no documented cases of credit card fraud using our shopping system over the Internet.
All payment card numbers are encrypted when the order is placed using 128 bit Java encryption. This encryption begins at the form where you are asked for your credit card details. They are only decrypted after they reach our computer. They are not held in clear text on any web site.
Your information is not stored on an internet active computer so your details cannot be accessed by a third party.