Gemini 2011 Information
DISCOUNT PROMO CODE AVAILABLE FOR SELECTED MODELS – CALL OR EMAIL
The Horn Gemini 2011 has a 154.5 cm wide working area plus a back flap extension. Extremely compact when closed the Gemini is 77 cm wide 46 cm deep and 76 cms high when out of use.
Your sewing cabinet is supplied with an insert (replaceable/changeable) to give a precise fit so please be sure to tell us the make and model of your product in the space below.
Please note: All Horn sewing tables and cabinets are all specially ordered, therefore delivery could take up to 28 working days.
- Incredibly compact when its closed only just over 2½ foot wide, which is only slightly wider than the Cub plus.
- Available in 2 of our most popular finishes, Teak and Beech,
- Handy & convenient back work surface, supported by a leg to the floor for an extra solid support. It’s so compact you can easily have it in use practically all the time,
- Fitted with our Longer lifter which fits virtually any domestic machine ever produced,
- Strong full length door hinges.
- Like the CUB plus & the Eclipse it has the excellent recessed angled doors. This adds more support for the lids, prevents draping fabric from catching on the door trays and gives far greater leg area offering you even more comfort.
- 7 lockable castors.
- Vastly improved door storage. Like the new Cub plus there are 2 large, removable accessory cases to allow you to take your accessories with you.
- A handy foot control shelf and magazine rack placed conveniently around the German made 3 step air lifter,
- Chrome flush, non snag, mounted hinges.
- Extra strong, sturdy construction
- Insert to fit sewing machine included.